Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sales value" in FD33, credit management

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured Credit management.

After creating a sales order. The field "Sales value" (RF02L-SAUFT) in FD33 is NOT getting updated. It remains 0,00.

After I have created a bill, field "Receivables" gets updated.

Could you please advise how field "Sales value" could be correctly updated (i.e. with values of the sales orders that have not yet been transferred to FI )?

Because of the above, I can not get a warning or error message, at creation of sales order stage, when credit exposure > credit limit.

PS - I have tried VKM3, releasing sales orders, but issue still persists.

I have also executed RVKRED77

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Check the analysis of credit check done for the order using the program CHECK_CM and check if credit is evaluated at the order level.

Then you can check for other settings.

Hope this helps

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hey!

Go to transaction VOV7 and make sure of the following:

item is relevant for billing

item is relevant for credit

the item does not have a check mark in ‘item relv for delv’.  This is for text and value items which have no value in R/3 – see note 67748

the item is not statistical

If these are not configured correctly, the item will have no value.

Go to the sales order and make sure that the items have a confirmed schedule line. Without a confirmed schedule line, the item will have no credit value.  Next check the pricing procedure.  You can go to the analysis button to find out which pricing procedure is being used.  Go to transaction V/08 and go to the details level of the pricing procedure.  Make sure that an ‘A’ is set in the ‘Sub to’ column for something reasonable like the total of the document.

Hope it helps.

0 Kudos

Execute program RVKRED88. This will help in updating the values.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tried that but no change.

Which configuration step is responsible for updating field "Sales value" in FD33?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

T W,

Did you get answer for your Query ? .If yes share ,what is that .If not then why you have assumed this Query as answered ?

Thanks,

Dead Man

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you maintained Total step with Subtotal A in V/08 ? .It seems ,you didnt maintain it in your Pricing Procedure .Please do and try to create a new SO .

Thanks,

Dead Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run the T.Code "F.28" or Goto the T.Code "SE38".Enter the program name as "RFDKLI20".

Execute.

Enter the Customer Number and Credit control area.

Select "Recreate FI and SD Data".

Remove the check box for "Test run".(Select the tick mark "test run" for the first to check)

Execute.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did as you advised, NO changes.

FYI, Please note - after creating an invoice, in FD33 the amount is being updated in "Receivables" & "credit exposure".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that Sales Order,as the invoice has already been generated,it will not update any value for Sales Value field.

You have to cancel the invoice and check the value.

Try to create one new sales order and check whether the sales value field is updated or not.Ensure that this order type should be valid for credit check functionality.If the value is not updated,run the T.Code F.28 and check again.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I did as you advised.

After executing F.28, I get green traffic light. i.e. execution was OK.

But still in FD33, field "Sales value" is 0,00

Fyi - I did not get this 1 month before, I am testing in Development server.

In VOV8, for my sales doc type, Credit group = 01, and "check credit limit" = D.

Why after billing the value is being populated in FD33 and not before billing i.e. field "Sales value"?

What configuration is responsible for populating "Sales value"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In OVA8, for the combination of your credit control arearsik categorycredit group, check if:

1. The 'Update' is 000012 and

2. 'Open orders' and 'Open deliveries' options are ticked

Regards

Madhu

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

any more configuration steps, as i have done the 2 steps mentioned by you. But still "Sales value" = 0,00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this SAP note 425523 which has all the relevant notes related to credit update.

Hope this helps.

Also check in OVA7 if the particular item categories are credit active (tick).

May be you have already checked this, but just see if credit management is activated for;

Sales Organization (define sales org)

Billing type

Customer

Regards

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Aug 1, 2011 3:11 PM

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Aug 1, 2011 3:13 PM