cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block on billing

0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard we have credit group for Sales order, Delivery and PGI and based on the automatic credit control settings system will block Sales order and delivery, PGI for the customer if his credit limit is crossed 100%.

My question is, Is there a way to block the billing document based on credit limit?. Expected result like system should not allow to do VF01 because of credit limit check.

Please reply.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

try to use one of the user Exits with your own logic by checking the Option ''User'' in Automatic credit control.

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Siva

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay

Active similar discussion is in the following thread. Keep watching that place too. Try to follow Ammarah's post. I think that is the way to control this. I will add the USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP  and BAPI_CREDITCHECK. Check this with your ABAPER.

http://scn.sap.com/message/13833257#13833257

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not logical and feasible to have a credit check at billing level. The last level of credt check is at PGI level.

The reason being, once the PGI is done, the goods must leave the premises and the tranansport carrier usually takes the ivoice along with the goods (most cases). There is no point in blocking invoice creation when the goods have been despatched to the customer.

Regards

Madhu

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

In Standard process, there is no option for credit check in the billing level.

However if your requirement is the same, i can suggest you the following work around.

Activate / Configure the credit check in sales order level (keep this as warning with C in OVA8).

While the credit limit is exceeded, system will trigger a message for credit exposure.

Checkw with your ABAPer whether there is any exit/enhancement after this message and before the sales order is saved.

I hope there will be plenty available.

Now do a BDC recording of VA01 with the same order type/ sales area etc.. and assign a billing block in the overview screen.

Using the exit/enhancement , write a logic such that , whenever the Credit exposure message is triggered, the BDC is called in the background and the Billing block is set in the sales order.

This will fulfill your requirement.

Check and revert back if further scenarios need to be addressed.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sap have the Provision for Credit block at the time of Sale Order or Delivery Creation. And if you set Credit block at the time of billing then it is no use to you coz once the delivery and PGI is done then material stock get updated (debited) and now at this time you blocked for billing then it is cost to company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no such functionality, as once you do goods issue, why you require credit block??