cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue via VL03N not updating total goods movement status in VBUK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue with our GI process, the scenario is: Delivery is created with reference with a sales order, then picking is done. GI was done via VL03N view, in the VL03N tcode there is a POST GOODS ISSUE button, when this is clicked the GI executed, quantities were deducted but when I checked VBUK table the total goods movement status is still set as A and not C. When I try to reverse GI via VL09, or try to create invoice via VF01 the delivery is not found due to the total goods movement status in VBUK is still A.

Has anyone experienced the same issue? Are there correction programs I can run for this or SAP Notes i can apply?

I tried replicating the scenario but this time i made my GI in VL02N, in this tcode the total goods movement status was updated to C in table VBUK. So it seems VL03N has a bug?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we do PGI from VL03N? I dont think it is possible. I can see that the PGI option is always in disabled mode in VL03N.

You can only do PGI from VL02N

Can you check whether a material document was created by clicking on the document flow from VL03N ? What happens when you do the PGI for the same delivery again in VL02N?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't think that PGI is possible in VL03N as well but the PGI button is enabled, it created a material document and the stocks were deducted. If I do a PGI on VL02N on the same delivery it will say that GI has already been done but it does not reflect in VBUK-overall goods movement status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange. please refer the link :

Hope this may help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I found SAP Note 47042, i will try to implement that as well. Your link also helped as a workaround to run RVDELSTA program to correct the delivery status. Thanks!