cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release for no certificate during procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends:

I have activated certificate required during goods receipt.Now the user wants to set an authorization i.e if no certificate is present then a release should be set in such a way that only if a particular user releases should the grn take place.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK If that is the requirement, I dont think this can be achieved easily even with any enhancement or customization. May be you can seat with ABAPer to explore the role of auth obj M_MATE_MAR (Auth grp for material type), but somehow I feel it also wont be very much helpful, still try once.

Also, check exit QBCK0003: Extended QM check for goods receipt.

Lastly, lets wait for a good workaround to be proposed by someone here.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I have understood is, you want particular user to carry out GR even if he selects certificate is not received.

I think, even though I am not completely sure, itu2019s not a authorisation related issue. I would suggest to have consultation with good basis person to confirm this.

Probably in customizing of control key you might have set error and thus system is stopping you performing GR. You can change it to information message.

At the most you can set an user exit in MIGO to break the standard programme and have your own logic to proceed further if the user is XYZ.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't quite understand the requirement. If you don't receive certificate with goods, its throwing warning message or error? Where do you need the authorization, for saving or as some kind of signature?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have configured it in such a way that if no certificate received is given then the system throws an error...now my user says if a particular user say XYZ approves then one should be able to do goods receipt without Certificate...and he wants to capture the same in sap..say like a relese procedjure