Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function "Variable Heuristic" at the DS planning board

former_member209252
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible somehow to add the function "Variable Heuristic" to the Detailed scheduling planning board. It is available at the Product planning table SAPAPO/PPT1

Thanks in advace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose of the variable heuristic is to execute different heuristics from the planning table. The list of heuristics appear in the variable heuristic came from the Heuristic profile. So, if you want to execute any heuristic in Detailed Scheduling, then you can include that heuristic in the Heuristic profile. then assign this heuristic profile to the Overall profile.

By this, you can see the required heuristics inside the planning board in the menu path Functions --> Heuristics

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

0 Kudos

Hi Arieh.

Inside the DSPB, you can go to menu Settings -> Heuristics... and then change the settings of the heuristics contained in your heuristic profile, just like in the Variable Heuristic.

former_member209252
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replys. I will use the settings that are available in the DSPB.

I have another issue that is very disturbing: When we select more then one operation on the resource chart and try to move them thogether by pressing the shift , sometimes the order of the operation are chnaged. They do not keep their origenal order.

What could be the reason?

Thanks

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all I would suggest you to close this thread after awarding points appropriately and open a new thread for your new question.

please note that you have to use CTRL key to move selected multiple operations not the shift key.

Regards,

Manimaran M.