cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status TECO should update automatically in Maintenance Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our Client has a requirement in the Maintenance Order.

Whenever we confirm the Last Open Operation in the Order, the system status should automatically update to TECO.

Any Inputs, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CONF0001 Enhancements in order confirmation

CONFPM05 PM/SM order conf.: Cust. specific enhancements when saving

[TECO|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1045125]

Use the above mentioned user exits. I guess, from AFVC table you can get the list of operations for the order.

Regards,

reedtzj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might be possible via User Exit ABAP coding at the time of save for the Work Order. See Enhancement Spot WORKORDER_UPDATE via trans SE18. Use method AT_SAVE here I would assume.

Need to call a FM in update task I guess. You need an fairly experienced ABAP developer for this. If not - then my suggestion is to avoid this.

Regards, Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you can also meet ur requirement via User exit ; IWO10009 PM Order: Customer Check for 'Save' Event , You can put ur conditions for released orders and read system status using FM STATUS_READ and set system status TECO using any of the below FMs:-

STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN

STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN

or IBAPI_ALM_ORDER_TECO_SET

The other way of doing is writing an ABAP Programme which checks for released order and checks if CNF Status exists on these order then u can do TECO on these orders using FM IBAPI_ALM_ORDER_TECO_SET , this programme can be set as batch job with some 30min frequency ..

regrds

pushpa

reedtzj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Fairly old thread now but... (Wanted to share some info here for anyone interested)

Correct and accurate, using any of these FM:

STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN

STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN

or IBAPI_ALM_ORDER_TECO_SET

This will definitely work as I have used them and this did work then.

What I would do is this:

- Check in chosen User-Exit if all needed prerequisites are meet for the operations first of course

- If this is possible during the saving process then just use say FM STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN for the update. Commit will then not be needed as we are in "IW32"-transaction mode already.

- If the above is not possible then I would create a FM that is called in "in update task" from the very same User-Exit with the Order number as importing parameter. What will happen is that the Order will first be saved and then the FM will be running afterwards.

Process now:

- Call the FM from the User-Exit "in update task" with the Order number as importing parameter

- Wait for Order to be saved (first try to lock, if locked: wait x secs, try to lock again etc, when OK to lock -> unlock again)

- Read sufficient Order data to determine if prerequisites are met

- Use say FM STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN for the update (here OBJNR can be read from table AUFK for the Order number)

- Remember to do a COMMIT"

Done.

BR, Johan