cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IRG1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have created a new plant. when i am trying to maintain number ranger for J_1IRG1through tcde j1i9 in development server excise group does not exist, but I have mainatained excise group in customizing client and copied it to development client throug SCC1 every thing has been copied including excise group even though i am unable to maintain number ranges for J1IRG1 in development can any body suggest how to proceed?

Thanks&Regards

Suneel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Excise group In, SAP Customizing Implementation Guide -- Logistics - General -- Tax on Goods

Movements -- India -- Basic Settings -- Maintain Excise Groups

Go to SNRO, Object - J_1IRG1 and try to maintain Number Ranges.

Text Removed

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Aug 1, 2011 4:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check when you imported through SCC1 in development then check wheater all object from this request imported properly

or again import same trans. request

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the all the items have been transported correctly or re-transports as has been told in the previous comment.

To confirm this, you can select the F4 Key on the Excise group to check if you are able to view the value on the new screen. If it is present and you are not able to maintain then there is some issue in the transport. It it doesn't exist,do another set of transports.

Also please run the T Code J1I0 - CIN Health Check to confirm status of all Customizations.

Regards

Dany