cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding statical values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having one doubt in pricing,when we are maintain statistical condition for the base price it will hit in the G/L accounts are not .

Regards,

shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having one doubt in pricing,when we are maintain statistical condition for the base price it will hit in the G/L accounts are not

At the time of maintaining the Pricing Procedure if you mentioned the Statistical and assigned any G/L account for that particular Condition Type it will hit the G/L account

For example:

Suppose if you want to give the special Discount to the particular customer and also it won't add to the further calculation and also you have to pay to the customer after 4 days

that is the you have to mention the condition type as a statistical and assign account key and hit the G/L account

Statistical means at the time of calculating the net value of particular sales order that time system won't consider the those condition types and also if you assigned account key those values hit the particular G/L account based on the Revenue Account determination otherwise its through an error

Hope you Understand

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very than full to you all,But my call is regarding one of the issue related to the statical.

that is when i am giving an surcharge for the specific material it should not shown any amount in the out put either it is sales order,delivery and also in billing but it should shown in the records.

How can it possible

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you make statistical condition type for base price, it will not hit the G/L account, but is used for information or reporting purpose.

Thanks

Anil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting. You will definitely find answer to this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it will NOT hit accounting!

E.g. VPRS = cost is a statistical condition types. This is used to derive the profit in a sales order. But VPRS value is not assigned to an account.

Do the following test -

Go to V/08, in your pricing procedure, for PR00 activate field "Statistical".

Then create so, delivery, bill.

In VF03, in your bill, click on icon "Accounting" check the postings in FB03. You shall NOT find value of PR00 posted to any account.