cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tp_buffer_inconsistency error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in process of BW upgrade from 3.1 to 7.0.

Started with Oracle Upgrade we got problem so we restored only database but when I started checking for support packages we are missing few. So I started reapplying but is erroring out.

- Error in phase: XPRA_EXECUTION

- Reason for error: TP_BUFFER_INCONSISTENCY

- Return code: 0008

- Error message: Pkgs. in queue don"t exist in the tp buffer (e.g.

SAPKB62031)

I am thinking inconsistency as we are restored only database and how restore SAP or cleared any specific tables so that i can reapply again support packages

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello chander,

I was facing a same problem in (Test Server) due to wrongly defined queu. Basis Patches 32 and 33 were supposed to be applied separately, but by mistake we defined a queue for Basis 32 to Basis 41 and HR26 to HR40. Due to this que was stuck in - error : DDIC_IMPORT phase.

I solved this problem by deleting entries with status ='?' in PAT01, PAT03 and PAT10 tables.

This way we were able to delete the particular queue and spam was reset. This can be a last option to solve this problem..

please clear all the ? marks entries in these tables....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chander,

Just try to reset the status of the queue in SPAM in client 000 and then restart the import in SPAM all over again.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the similar issue. I am on DDIC_IMPORT phase when this error occurred on FINBASIS Add-on. I can not even reset the status at this phase. Please help.

Here is the error message:

-

The installation was stopped, since an error occurred during the phase

DDIC_IMPORT, which the Add-On Installation Tool is unable to resolve

without your input.

After you have corrected the cause of the error, continue with the

import by choosing Continue in the queue display.

The following details help you to analyze the problem:

- Error in phase: DDIC_IMPORT

- Error message: Wrong sequence of Packages in the tp buffer (e.g.

SAPK-60001INFINBASIS)

Thank you in advance.

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I got that issues when we restored database so we lost the consistency with SAP. SAP helped us in that matter we need to reset the some buffer cache. May be it will be good if u open OSS message.I can tell you that procedure but it might effect others so better consult SAP.

Thanks,

Chander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys:

I installed NetWeaver 2004s. Now when I am installing FINBASIS 600 using SAINT, I get the following error message (please note that I am including Support packs 1 to 5 for FINBASIS when installing this add-on):

-

The installation was stopped, since an error occurred during the phase

DDIC_IMPORT, which the Add-On Installation Tool is unable to resolve

without your input.

After you have corrected the cause of the error, continue with the

import by choosing Continue in the queue display.

The following details help you to analyze the problem:

- Error in phase: DDIC_IMPORT

- Error message: Wrong sequence of Packages in the tp buffer (e.g.

SAPK-60001INFINBASIS)

Result of command:

-

tp pf=TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL addtobuffer SAPKB70009 QBW client=000

-

This is tp version 370.00.01 (release 700, unicode enabled)

Warning: Parameter DBHOST is no longer used.

Warning: Parameter DBLIBPATH is no longer used.

Warning: Parameter DBNAME is no longer used.

Warning: Parameter DBSWPATH is no longer used.

WARN: Option 'CLIENT' ignored for command ADDTOBUFFER because CTC=FALSE

Addtobuffer successful for SAPKB70009

tp returncode summary:

TOOLS: Highest return code of single steps was: 0

WARNS: Highest tp internal warning was: 0116

tp finished with return code: 0

meaning:

Everything OK

Result of this command:

-

tp pf=TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL showbuffer QBW client=000

-

WARN: Option 'CLIENT' ignored for command SHOWBUFFER because CTC=FALSE

QBW buffer:

SYNCMARK | | |is a special entry (no transport request).

SAPK-60001INFINBASIS| | |will not be imported because it is tagged.

SAPK-60002INFINBASIS| | |will not be imported because it is tagged.

SAPK-60003INFINBASIS| | |will not be imported because it is tagged.

SAPKIEQ07A | | |will not be imported because it is tagged.

SAPK-60004INFINBASIS| | |will not be imported because it is tagged.

SAPK-60005INFINBASIS| | |will not be imported because it is tagged.

TASK |PROJECT |P|CMD I |DD Im |Activ |MainI |MC Ac |ADO I |VersF |XPRA |Gener |UMODE|TAGS

-

----

-----------+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+-+--

SAPKB70009 | | |1 |3118 |3118 |1 |39 | |11269 |1265 |5572 | |

that makes 1 transport to be imported.

tp returncode summary:

meaning:

Everything OK

Result of the delete buffer command:

-

tp pf=TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL delfrombuffer SAPKB70009 QBW client=000

WARN: Option 'CLIENT' ignored for command DELFROMBUFFER because CTC=FALSE

tp returncode summary:

meaning:

Everything OK

Please, Please help. I ran out of ideas.

Thank you very much.

Suresh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind. I got the problem resolved. I noticed that the buffer for the system was in wrong order. For example, SP 01, SP 02, SP03, Add-on Install, SP04, SP05. So I had to fix the order in which the transports were brought in for the FINBASIS Add-in. This is the procedure I used to fix the issue:

tp DELFROMBUFFER SAPKIEQ07A QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELSYNCMARK SAPKIEQ07A QBW pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL -DCTC=0 -Dsourcesystems= tag=SPAM -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELFROMBUFFER SAPK-60001INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELSYNCMARK SAPK-60001INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELFROMBUFFER SAPK-60002INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELSYNCMARK SAPK-60002INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELFROMBUFFER SAPK-60003INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELSYNCMARK SAPK-60003INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELFROMBUFFER SAPK-60004INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELSYNCMARK SAPK-60004INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELFROMBUFFER SAPK-60005INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp DELSYNCMARK SAPK-60005INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp ADDTOBUFFER SAPKIEQ07A QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp SETSYNCMARK SAPKIEQ07A QBW pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL -DCTC=0 -Dsourcesystems= tag=SPAM -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp ADDTOBUFFER SAPK-60001INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp SETSYNCMARK SAPK-60001INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp ADDTOBUFFER SAPK-60002INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp SETSYNCMARK SAPK-60002INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp ADDTOBUFFER SAPK-60003INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp SETSYNCMARK SAPK-60003INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp ADDTOBUFFER SAPK-60004INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp SETSYNCMARK SAPK-60004INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp ADDTOBUFFER SAPK-60005INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp SETSYNCMARK SAPK-60005INFINBASIS QBW U1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL tag=spam -DCTC=0 -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans

tp pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DW.PFL showbuffer QBW

rene_petrik
Explorer
0 Kudos

This solution helped me.

thank you for advice.

Renek