cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wagetypes for Expense Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm new to Travel Management and would like to seek you expertise on creation of wagetype for assignment to expense type.

I would like to know what are the considerations of the wagetypes characteristic for it's creation and how I can identify the amount of wagetypes that I need to create.

Appreciate your advice.

Thank you,

Green_Choc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You just need to create wage type depending upon your expense types.. (one to one relationship).. For each expense type, there shall be one wage type..For one wage type there could have been multiple symbolic account and so on....

Regarding characteristic, you don't need to define characteristic explicitly while define wage type under Travel management node

V_T706B4 Wage Type for Receipt

V_T706B4_A Wage Type for Per Diem/Flat Rate

Hopes it would serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Muhammad and Kiron. This really help and resolved my question.

Note: Happy Ramadhan to you Muhammad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your wishes..

GOD bless you as well..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note the relationships (FI point of view) in Travel Management are; Expense Type assigned to Wage Types, Wage Type assigned to Account Symbol and, Account Symbol assigned to GL code.

Keeping these relationships in mind we can say as follow:

1. We need a separate wage type for every different GL Code posting as it is a one to one relation (Wage Type to Account Symbol).

2. We need a separate wage type incase if there is a split of posting. For example: due to maximum amount restriction on the Expense Type.

I hope it is clear.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiron Kumar T,

I mean

You can assign two GL's in case if you are using clearing account.. (2nd symbolic Account)..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer