cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem regarding gray out of drop down field in alv in particular row.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

i am very new to webdynpro abap.i atrucked at one point.let me explain first my issue.

i created one webdynpro abap component with one alv table.this table contains 5 fields.in which 3 fields are dropdown fields remaining two fields are editable input fields.now if i execute my component table displays for example three records.

now i select first record and perform some action(Means if i click on one button) the selected row will be gray out and remaining

rows are to be same as it is means which ever fields are doropdown initially those are drop down and which ever fields are editable those are in editable.this is my requirement.but when i am clicking on button the drop down fields of selected row and

unselected rows are also completely gray out means there is no drop down option.

could any one suggest me on this and could you send me the sample code if possible .

regards,

babu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

dont have a system for the code. You can search SDN for the relavent information.

I assume lr_dropdown_by_key->set_read_only( abap_true ) , statement will disable all the DD in the rows.

let me know whats happening, if you comment the above statement and keep the code which disables the row.

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

are you setting the editable/non-editable property to the complete table?

you need to set the editable/non-editable property to the selected row by using the context _element.

context_element gives you the selected rowand then u can set the property

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for your valuable replay.

i got the problem only from drop down fields only.

yes i have written code in your format only means i am getting selectd row and set the read only field as 'X' for selected row and i set lr_dropdown_by_key->set_read_only( abap_true ). but this was effected to all of rows but i need this feature for selectd rows only not for all.

could you suggest me on this and could you send me relevent logic if possible.