cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open item

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is difference between billing due list and open item? can u explain it with an example

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In simple terms

Billing due list - List of order and or deliveries that are need to be billed (Invoice)

Open items - This is finance term when invoice raised to customer then the payment need to be collected from customer

Kapil

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Open items is the documents that explain the debt of customer in finance. You have this information in table BSID (or BSAD, in this moment I don't have access to the system and I am not sure). It can be explained by documents RV (ie: from invoices) or other documents (for instance, after a payment program, credit memos, and so on).

Billing due list is the items from deliveries or sales orders (for instance, returns if you don't need the delivery to invoice it) that you can invoice. You can see it in VF04, and the displays depends of the selection. This can be other source of debt, the difference is that finance still doesn't know it until you have the invoice, but you can manage it in credit managament.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo