Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fixed width for table column

stefan_porges1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

is ist possilbe to set a column to a fixed width? If i set the tablecolumn to 3px in the layout - the table columns changed tduring the runtime the witdh, that the content displayed completly. But I'd like to have a fixed width and the content should be cut.

Any Ideas?

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

check the table properties....

i believe there is a propertly like layout (dont have a system to check) where you can choose as FIXED. first we have to make the table as FIXED layout.

and then go to column in the table and set the width.

stefan_porges1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, but it dosn't work for me.

tablecolumn -> width = 3px, but the content (only for test purposes) is 'ABCDEFG' - and it will full displayed. Is there any customizing on table or celleditor necessary?

Kind regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

First use Matrix Layout for your ROOTELECONTAR and your table.

Then set fixedlayout property for that table. All columns in that table will take same length.

If you are in editing coloumns, for that column we have LENGTH property try by setting this.

Cheers,

Kris.

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As you told that you are setting the table property.

check the column properties, you can make it fixed or define a lenght.

and you told that its OK, to get trancate the content. rather than that i would suggest you to wrap the content in the colum. even for wrapping the content you have an option in the column property

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, You can do that.

Please check the TABLE or COLUMN properties. You will have an option to make the width Fixed.