cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORM COMPLEX_SECTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR EXPERTS,

I have to work with complex_section of smartform, the path should be - MAIN-WINDOW -> CREATE -> COMPLEX-SECTION. But unfortunetly no COMPLEX-SECTION is there in my system, I'm using ECC-6.0.

Please tell me where to find it or any other alternative of COMPLEX-SECTION if any.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rimichan,

node type complex section allows you to combine the tab pages of the node types Folder, Template, Table, and Loop in any way. SAP generally recommends not to use this node type any longer. The node types Folder, Template, Table, and Loop directly offer the correct tabs and, in addition, within the navigation tree, you can recognize these node types immediately.

I found this but did not try successfully immediately.

It has been moved and you can find it like this.

1. Double Click on the "Main" part of the tree to the left of the SmartForm

2. Go to the top menu and click on "Edit" > "Node" > "Create"

3. This will open a pop-up-window with radio buttons for "Before" and "After"

4. To the right you can select a drop down menu which will have "Complex Section" all the way at the bottom.

(googled at [http://www.saptechies.com/complex-section-in-smartforms-ecc-60/|Complex Section in Smartforms? ECC 6.0])

Well, yes, with the Create Node popup, you get three radio buttons 'Before', 'After' and 'Under'. Click 'Under' and then the dropdown on the right shows all 11 node types, #6 is SE complec section.

To be honest: I did not know the complex section before and because it is a Folder, Template, Table or Loop you will not even need it.

Regards

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Thank you very much. The problem is solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rimichan,

You will find the options under Flow Logic which you are expecting under 'COMPLEX SECTION'.

Regards,

Dep