cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I need to insert automatically in sales order lines item with packaging material (Pallet, crates). Some packaging material can be returnable material from customer and other should be invoiced to the customer.

There is also some rules to calculate the number of packaging material required based on the quantity of the product to be delivered ?

Thanks.

Josy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Josy,

Do you mean that you have to insert the packaging material as seperate line item in sales order?

If so , can you let us know the advantage/requirement reason?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In warehouse the product is stored on shelf but is send to the customer on pallet, on crate , or box. So I need to have the packaging material necessary for delivery in sales order and consequently in the picking slip. I need also to keep accountabilities of that in order to invoice the packaging material or keep track of the delivered packaging material present on his side.

The packaging material not invoice immediately during the delivery of finished product will be invoiced If he will not return it after a certain period of time.

Bye.

Josy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can process with simple process of returnable packaging.

Scenario 1- Standar order with returnable packaging

Create sales order for std. material + returnable packaging material (item category TAN for std & TAL for packaging )>> Create delivery (Both items will appear) & PGI >> Create billing document (Only std item will appear)

Scenario 2 - Customer return packaging material

Create order for returnable packaging pick up (create with reference to original order if you want & item category is LAN) >> Create return delivery for packaging

Scenario 2 - Customer not return packaging material and you want to bill

Create order for returnable packaging issue (create with reference to original order if you want & item category is LNN) >> Create delivery >> Create billing

Kapil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Josy,

You need that material like batches?.

Regards,

Madhu.