cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release confirmation is not showing in SNC Supplier view

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a release and confirmation have been created, I cannot see that confirmation in supplier view, please help me how I can see the confirmation in SNC supplier view?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riaz,

Login as a Supplier (Web UI) and go to path Release --> Release details.

Enter Schedule Agreement No:<Schedule Agreement Number> and click on go.

Check confirmation tab at right hand side extrem at schedule line level to see the release confirmation.

If you are not able to see the release confirmation tab which means you have not configured confirmation control setting for release process.

To configure confirmation control setting follow the below steps:

1) go to Transaction Code:/N/SCA/ORDER_CFG and go to Set Confirmation Control(double click left habd side)

2) Enter

Order Type=Schedule Agreement Release,

Suppl.Conf=Optional,

Conf byASN=Optional.

Save this setting.

Even after maintaining the above setting confirmation tab won't be visible for old schedule agreement (schedule agreement which were present before this setting).

Now CIF the schedule agreement from ECC to SNC and send shedule lines as well.

You can check now whether confirmation tab is visible or not at schedule line level in SNC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil What is the importance of Confiramtion tab here becase i have gone thru various thread here that if we do confirmation here for schedule lines it goes to APO what does that mean? why doesnt it flow to ECC and in ECC why doest it updates the confiramtion control key -conf cat-AB?

Regards

shail

Former Member

Hi Shailesh,

Yes ,In standard SAP setting schedule line confrimation goes to APO.

This functionality is used in the service parts planning scenario.

But you can use DeliveryScheduleConfirmation XML to map Scheduling Agreement confirmations and On the ERP side implement the OSS note 810340 that explains how to enable confirmations to be sent in against SA Releases in ERP.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil with DeliveryScheduleConfirmation outbound interface setting it is getting failed in PI becoz DELCONF.DELFOR01 idoc is attached and we cannt configure that in partner profile in ECC .

Can we use ROC_Out.

But how to configure ROC_Out for SA release process in SNC, I have set the partner dependent outbound message and in that mentioned as ROC_Out but still in SNC it is triggering DeliveryScheduleConfirmation_out.

I want replinishOrderConfirmation_out when i confirm the schedule line in SNC and it should behave same like what has been configured for PO confirmation.

Please advice what needs to be done in SNC

Regards

shail