cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPMv4.5 Bucket Financial Planning View issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings . . .

I am having some issues with Financial Planning Views.

We have an installation that has been in production for ~1year. All financial planning vews were operating correctly. We are now expanding PPM to include multiple portfolios and the business cllents have determined they 1) want all portfolios to have the same financial views, and 2) the original installation portfolio views need to change to match the new standard.

In our development environment we have made those changes and transported to the test client. The development client works as designed.

We are having a problem in the test client. In the new portfolio all the financial planning views operate as designed. In the original portfolio we are having issues.

The item level financial planning views work perfectly. When selecting the Financial Views radio button, the Groups are all correctly displayed. Drilling down to the categories - they show correctly (two Categories: CAPITAL and EXPENSE). The bucket level views are not working correctly.

If I drill into either CAPITAL or EXPENSE, The Bucket financial views show a message which states: Table is Empty.

Following transport of the configuration from the dev client to the test client I cleared cache, then ran /RPM/PLAN_INT_PREP.

Any insight or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report /RPM/PLAN_INT_PREP had commented code for bucket. If it is still there in your system then search for note as there is note which uncomment this. You can also copy this into z-program and uncomment the code for bucket processing and execute.

Regards,

Alok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alok . . . .

Thanks for the infoirmation -- We already did have the code in plce (we are on SP10). That said your message triggered me to research the code a bit.

What I found is that the bucket level is "PREP'd" IF and ONLY IF the "Buckets Only" check box is checked. The code loops around buckets if this setting is not checked.

Thanks again

Darryl

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was searching for a good financial planning advisor application ..Personal financial planners are hired to assist individuals in organizing their financial accounts, developing an investment strategy and reviewing assets and liabilities to create a personal financial statement.

<a href="http://www.roygavra.com/">financial planning advisor</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Investing is a serious activity. Financial planning helps a nation to regulate its financial activities ranging from helping people to successfully planning their various businesses, offering helpful advice.

[financial planning|http://www.roygavra.com/]