Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one problem in RR.

I made sampling scheme lot seize 20, sample seize 5,c1-0,d1-1.

In MIC I selected single result recording, with range lower limit 10, upper limit 20.

While doing RR out of 5 sample even 3 sample is of of range, if I valuate the MIC its Accepting.

As per knowledge in this case if out of 5 sample even 2 out range it should reject the MIC.

What I found there if sum of all 5 sample if less than 10 its rejecting. itu2019s not depend on my sample plan.

Please help me out.

Regards,

sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It doesn't depend totally depend on the sampling scheme. What is the sample valuation in the sample procedure you are using?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sampling procedure i am using 300-sampling scheme and valuation mode-500 manaul valuation.

Regards,

sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said earlier if it manual valaution then system by default put the radio button on "accepted" which you are suppose to change it manually.( means manual valuation)

Now if you do not want this to haapen then,

1.If your MIC/char is quantitative type then select the valuation mode in sampling procedure as one of "variable" type

2.If your MIC/char is qualitative type the select the valuation mode in sampling procedure as one of "attribute" type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you Please explain me how my valuation mode-.

100 attributive insp nonconf. unit

110 attributive insp nonconf. units/manual and 200,210,300,310,400,500 manual valuation,etc

What is impact of this.in which condition i have select 100,110,200....and so on.?

or which is right combition with sampling scheme.?

Regards,

sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I already said

1.If your MIC/char is quantitative type then select the valuation mode in sampling procedure as one of "variable" type

2.If your MIC/char is qualitative type the select the valuation mode in sampling procedure as one of "attribute" type

Now if valuation type is sampling scheme logically if MIC is quantitative type then you should create the sampling scheme of variable type and assign this to a sampling procedure which is of "variable" type only.

same goes with Veriable, If your MIC/char is qualitative type then you should create the sampling scheme of attribute type and assign this to a sampling procedure which is of "Attribute " type only.

Now in details say if you are doing result recording for qualitative MIC & entring non conforming units while doing result recording then you can select "100 attributive insp nonconf. unit" etc

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its depend upon the of Valuation mode of sampling procedure.Say if you have selected manual sampling then system may show "accepted" in pop-up after RR but you have manually change it...