cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:RTA Plugin's for Backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have applied VIRSANH RTA Plugin and it's related support packs on our backend ECC system and also the system is HR system so is it mandatory to apply VIRSAHR plugin also .What would happen if we don't apply VIRSAHR package .Would it affect the HR functionality of whole backend system or will it only not allow us to use the HR functionality in GRC.

We are not planning to use any HR functionality in GRC.

Thanks

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You HAVE to install the VIRSAHR plugin any any system with HR components, i.e. any ECC system.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frank for such a quick reply.The only reason I am asking is what if we go live and later install the VIRSAHR plugin i.e. after a month or two. In the meanwhile will it affect the functionality or affect the backend system.We are on very tight schedule hence all these q's else in ideal scenario we would have installed virsahr and then proceeded with go-live.

Thanks

Uday

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You may be lucky, but usually there's something that won't work unless you have the proper plugins installed.

If you're that much in a hurry, I'd ask for a GoLive exception to add GRC functionality after you can transport again.

Frank.