Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional information display on every task definition

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my SAP screen, some additional information are not displayed on title bar. For example, my another team mate has this kind of info on the screen. In contrary I'm getting the info only after the colon ':'

SAP R/3 DEV 200 USER 114063 : Organization object Sales organization

Is there by any GUI setting through which I can activate these additional info?

P.S:- We both are having same ECC 6.0 landscape and same client 200.

Thanks and Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not totally sure if I got what you mean. But try set in SAP GUI Options: Interaction Design > Visualization & Interaction > Window Title > Show additional information in the SAP GUI windows title.

Or you can achieve the same by setting registry:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP\SAPGUI Front\SAP Frontend Server\Administration]
"ShowAdditionalTitleInfo"=dword:00000001

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried your suggestion. It was not working eventhough. I have resolved it by following method and wish to share to the group..

1> Goto options on the right most corner of the sap screen and select "Activate GUIXT"

2> A new window named Synactive GUIXT will open. In that goto profile and set the directory path. We have one text file under that path contains the following code

TitlePrefix "SAP &[_database]/&[_client] User &[_user]:" 

3> Logoff SAP and close logon pad. Then restart SAP. It will show current client and current username along with the title.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Edited by: Gomatheeswaran Palaniappan on Aug 1, 2011 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes GuiXT is also possible if you need additional information like username. I'd like just to add hint for filename of script to use for all windows - sessions. Name your file according to this convention:

*<language(1 character)>Session.txt*

For example for English it should be:

ESession.txt

Then it'll work everywhere for login language EN.