cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

directly doing UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i want to know what will be impact if for particular lot i am not going to do RR and directly doing UD.

i can do result recording?

Thanks & Regards,

sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There can be few tests for whom testing time required would be long. So in this case, we can define the perticular characteristic as long term characteristic. For this char, we can record the result even after the Usage Decision, which is not possible in short term char(default char).

While defining MIC QS21, in 'Control Indicator' you can tick on 'Long term inspection'.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks Sachin.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can continue with the Usage Decision without the Result Recording but system will give you warning Message while taking UD for Forced Inspection. You can only record the results after the usage Decision, if you have defined the characterisitics as 'Long term' characteristics. For 'short term Char'. it is not possible after the UD.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me how this 'Long term' characteristics. &'short term Char'means and what will difference between of that if i am maintaining long term in MIC control indicator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do UD without entering RR. the system will display a message "there are one characteristics", but you can do the UD.

After that you cannot do RR for the inspection lot. Aftet UD, the lot will be completed, so you cannot do the RR.

Best practices is to do RR before UD.

Thanks,

JK