cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Client proxy Errror occured when determining the Business system.

naimkhans_babi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I am trying to push data from ECC to PI and then MS-SQL Server. My SAP scenario is ABAP Proxy to JDBC

I have created on Enhancement Implementation for AS01 ( Asset Master creation). Here I am calling my ABAP proxy and uploading ANLA and ANLZ strucutre to my abap proxy. but I get the run time error. that suggest Error occurred while determining the Business system - SLD_API_Exception.

My all IR and ID objects are activated, I have tested the scenario successfully without error in ID,

When I check SM21 it suggest that error is due to XI is unable to access the SLD. Could_not_determine_sld_access_data.

SLDCHECK works fine in PI system.

SLDCHECK is failed in my ECCDEV 400 client System.

Is it mandatory to configure SLD access in ecc development system as well ? is this the reason why I am not able to push the data to my PI system? Please tell me How can I solve this error? you any answer will be appreciated greatly.

Please look the below link it contains the enhancement code of AS01 transaction code where I am calling abap proxy to send the data. Runtime analysis report, SM21 log, and SLDCHECK failed screen shot in 400 client. SLD working fine in PI system. my SLD is configured in SOLMAN system.

You can see the error and Code from this link -> [Code , Runtime Dump Analysis report, SM21 Log and SLDCHECK|http://www.scribd.com/doc/61192432/Sap-Abap-Proxy-Error]

Please help me How can I solve this ?

Regards

Naeem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naeem,

>>>is it mandatory to configure SLD access in ecc development system as well ? is this the reason why I am not able to push the data to my PI system? Please tell me How can I solve this error? you any answer will be appreciated greatly

YES...you need to configure SLD check in your ECC System also

Also check the links below for proxy connectivity step by step

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50d69314-1be0-2b10-11ab-8045021f0...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0ac1a33-debf-2c10-45bf-fb19f6e15...

Regards,

Naveen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naim,

Due to Cenralized Monitoring of all SAP Instances from SOLMAN, it is mandatory to have all the system details in SLD. It make sence when your landscape have two SLD's each for PI and SOLMAN. How ever it is not objected to have single SLD in your landscape as long as you manage the things correctly.

In PI your SLDCHECK is working fine.

Simply check the configuration details to point to SLD in PI and copy the same thing in ECC as well.

Logic here is you need to connect to SOLMAN SLD from PI and ECC.

Let me know if you are facing any trouble in getting the configuration details.

Regards

Praveen K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SLDCHECK in ECC has to be successful for you to send the data via proxy successfully to PI.

Check sm59 in ECC system,HTTP connection to the PI server is configured correctly. Also check the following TCP\IP connections: LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI.

Also, check in sxmb_adm, role of Integration server should be Business system and you need to provide the url of the PI IE.

Another way to check for proxy connectivity is to go to tcode sproxy and use the connectivity test tool available there (This is indicated by a little green arrow in sproxy tcode).

All the above checks need to be performd in ECC.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naim,

you should do the SLDCHECK in ECC system also and it should not return an error and should be in green. You can refer this post for further help.

Thanks,

Vinod