cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing 7.0:-Not able to add Supplier in Project/Rfx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to add Suppliers in the Project's Suppliers tab section(Sourcing 7.0). After selection of Supplier from the list I'm clicking Ok. At this time system is throwing me out of the existing project edit screen to overview section without adding Supplier. There is no error message displaying in the screen.

Same is happening when I'm trying to add Supplier in RFx too. Pl share your kind input.

Thanks!!!

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak Arora on Jul 29, 2011 11:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Query FCI-VendorBP is not allowed to add supplier in project/rfx.

when you click on the Add button, system is expected class id = 600 (contact) and not class id = 607 (Vendor).

all vendor query is based on the class id = 607 (Vendor)

Solution :

You have to use one of the following queries and remove Query All Projects from Selection List

- Search Contacts By Vendor

- Search Contacts by Category Name and Vendor Name (by defalut)

- Search Contacts and Vendors Without Contacts

How to adapte the query : here the steps to be followed :

- system setup - Queries and Reports - query groups - search query group "FCI-ContactBuyPicker"

- clikc on this query group - click ont the queries tab -edit button and then add the propsed queries mentionned above.

feel free to contact me for more infos.

Kind Regards,

Anacia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anacia,

Thanks a lot for reply.

Pl find logic behind Add button scirpt:-"javascript:openWindow('http<servername:port>/sourcing/fsbuyer/comp/multiselection?objref=null:600:null&fieldName=VENDOR_CONTACT&classid=1108&collectionid=6&cfmid=tvendors12b47c4561108&pickerType=MultiObjPicker&pickerMode=dualobjref&parentobjref=-2147483304:1100&logicalparentobjref=-2147483304:1100&parenturl=http%3A%2F%<servername>%3A<port>%2Fsourcing%2Ffsbuyer%2Fprojects%2Fprojects_vendorinfo%2C-2147483304%3A1100&allowNone=false&includeNone=false&createFromClassId=60000','multiPicker','status=yes,toolbar=no,resizable=yes,topmargin=0, leftmargin=0, scrollbars=yes,width=800,height=600');"

when you click on the Add button, system is expected class id = 600 (contact) and not class id = 607 (Vendor).:-in above script lines you can check objref=null:600:null. so here 600 is passing as class ID.

In the selection list i can see 4 options and I am selecting Search Contacts and Suppliers Without Contacts from the option. This selection is giving me list of Suppliers.

Now the question is after selecting Supplier from the list, I'm clicking Ok button so Supplier can add under Supplier Tab. But it's not happening. System is throwing me out from the Project Creation screen. And i can see error entry inside the Log file which i have posted in my previous reply.

Hope, my question is clear now and the point where issue is taking place.

Deepak!!!

Edited by: Deepak Arora on Aug 1, 2011 1:43 PM

Edited by: Deepak Arora on Aug 1, 2011 1:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

In order to add a supplier, u need to create a contact person.You cannot add a supplier without a contact person in the standard VENDOR collection field.

If there is a business requirement wherein you have to add suppliers without contact, I would suggest you create an extension definition giving supplier as object reference.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arora,

which query did you use in order to add supplier on the project/RFX level? what is the display name of the used query?

KR,

Anacia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anacia,

which query did you use in order to add supplier on the project/RFX level? what is the display name of the used query?

Could you please let me know how can i find query.?

In between pls find below error while trying to add Supplier from SAP log:-

Facility=local4;sessionid=(J2EE5932100)ID0348842050DB01045993069142189193End;tenantid=#tenant.s2p#;username=deepak;exception=java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Hartman Suppliers";stacktrace=java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Hartman Suppliers"

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:447)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:497)

at com.sap.odp.common.db.SimpleObjectReference.fromString(SimpleObjectReference.java:348)

at com.sap.odp.common.db.ObjectReference.fromString(ObjectReference.java:311)

at com.sap.odp.common.db.ObjectReference.identifyFromString(ObjectReference.java:285)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.MultiAddDocRQ.processAddRequest(MultiAddDocRQ.java:239)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.MultiAddDocRQ.processRequestHook(MultiAddDocRQ.java:106)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AbsDocRQ.processRequest(AbsDocRQ.java:198)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AbsRQ.run(AbsRQ.java:110)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:725)

;System error in request handler 'com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.MultiAddDocRQ'

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Hartman Suppliers"

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Hartman Suppliers"

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:447)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:497)

at com.sap.odp.common.db.SimpleObjectReference.fromString(SimpleObjectReference.java:348)

at com.sap.odp.common.db.ObjectReference.fromString(ObjectReference.java:311)

at com.sap.odp.common.db.ObjectReference.identifyFromString(ObjectReference.java:285)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.MultiAddDocRQ.processAddRequest(MultiAddDocRQ.java:239)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.MultiAddDocRQ.processRequestHook(MultiAddDocRQ.java:106)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AbsDocRQ.processRequest(AbsDocRQ.java:198)

at com.sap.odp.doc.display.util.AbsRQ.run(AbsRQ.java:110)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:725)

Deepak!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PFA query details:-

Display Name:All Suppliers

Internal Name:FCI-VendorBP

Description:

Query String:SELECT <%RESULTS%> FROM (<%SCHEMA%>.FCI_MAS_VENDOR T1 LEFT OUTER JOIN <%SCHEMA%>.FCI_MAS_VEN_INTERNAL_CAT T2 ON T1.OBJECTID = T2.PARENT_OBJECT_ID AND T2.PARENT_CLASS_ID = 607 AND T2.PRIMARY_CATEGORY = 1 ) LEFT OUTER JOIN <%SCHEMA%>.FCI_MAS_CONTACT T3 ON T1.OBJECTID = T3.PARENT_OBJECT_ID AND T3.PRIMARY_CONTACT = 1 LEFT OUTER JOIN <%SCHEMA%>.FCI_MAS_INTERNAL_CAT T4 ON T2.CATEGORY_OBJECT_ID = T4.OBJECTID <%MS_JOIN%>

WHERE T1.INACTIVE = 0 AND T1.CONTEXTID=<%CONTEXT(masterdata.Vendor)%> <%ORDERBY%>

Stored Procedure

Execution Type:SQL

Max.Rows Returned:

Rows Per Page:50

Category:Supplier Master Data List or Picker

Workbook Template:

When I'm doing preview, able to see output as Supplier list.

But when I'm trying to select & add Supplier at time of "Project creation" inside supplier tab, I'm not able to add. I'm getting previously posted Log error.

Deepak!!!