cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No systems in EasyDMS logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use Windows XP and installes EasyDMS 7.1 on my PC. I User SAP-GUI7.2 Patchlevel 6.

I set the windows Variable name SAPLOGON_INI_FILE on the saplogon.ini file. But still i get not the systems in the logon screen which i have entered in the sap gui.

On windows 7 it works.

What can I do?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

HH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

EasyDMS requires the parameter "SAPLOGON_ID" in the area 'Connection Parameters' in the maintained system settings to read to system data from file SAPLOGON.INI.

So plesae maintain this parameter SAPLOGON_ID in the EasyDMS settings

instead of parameter ASHOST and SYSNR.

The value for this parameter should be the same as the description in

the SAPGUI Logonpad for this system ID.

With the parameter 'SAPLOGON_ID' I'm quite sure that the EasyDMS logon

will work the same way as the SAPGUI logon pad.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the answer. But what is the difference to windows 7. There I don't habe to take any manuel entries in the conection settings?

thanks

best regards

HH

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

generally there should be no difference in EasyDMS. After installing EasyDMS the systems should be used from the SAPLOGON.INI file.

Maybe the customizing in the SAPGUI is different here. Normally the SAPLOGON_INI_FILE can be defined under

SAP Logon Options > Configuration Files > entry for "SAPLOGON_INI_FILE"

Please read also the SAP note 1446840 regarding this issue.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How I have to set SAPLOGON_ID? The problem is, that i have 3 systems in the sap-logon and 3 systems more used to access from outside (with SAPRouter). Hence they have the same SID. As i understand, i have to set for every system this SAPLOGON_ID.

Thanks

Best regards

HH

Answers (0)