Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC Result History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello QM Guru's

My client requirement is as follows.

User is using QA32 transaction to find the one particular MIC's Result History for one year.He go to QA33 put the plants as 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444 and so on then insp. lot origin as 04 & select the option "Inspection Lots woth UD" & execute (F8).

After that he selects any one lot & click on result tab.Then he can see inspection lot's RR screen.Then He selects one MIC (Tail Thickness) & then he click on "Results History" tab.New pop up window comes.Then User click on "Inspection lot" Tab Remove the batch no.Then he go to next tab i.e. "Time" there he enters a Date as 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2010 & then user click on "Execute Selection" tab.after this user get the list of Inspection lots along with results.

In Short

Is there any standard report availabe to find the One MIC's result history for one year.I have tried all QGP1, QGP2,MCXD,MCVB all reports but it did not help me.Also If standard report or Table is not available to find this & if I have to develop a report in Z then what logic should I apply.

Is it possible to do this with help of query? if yes then How?

Your reply is awaited & appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Pravin K. Fulwade

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use tables

QASR & QAMR

You can also take help of bapi

BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit

Thanks for your valuable reply.Could you please give me your personal E-mail ID so that we can be in touch.I may need help in many more developments.

Thanks & Regards

Pravin Fulwade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer my details in business card

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor

Go into an inspection lot that has the characteristic you wish to look up. Select the characteristic. On the button bar click on the button "Results History".

On the time tab enter in the start and ending date.

On the material tab uncheck the field "Selection Active"

On the inspection lot tab, uncheck the field "Selection Acitve"

Execute.

You should get a table of all the results. This can be export to Excel or saved as a file.

FF

matjazmoser
Participant

If only there was a standard way too get such a list without the preliminary steps (Go into an inspection lot that has the characteristic you wish to look up). Such a transaction would be very useful.

former_member42743
Active Contributor

matjazmoser

Correct. You could have a programmer look up the programs used for that and have them wrap some functionality around it and your desired selection fields and build a custom transaction for it.

Craig

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Try following logic if works for you for developing ABAP report! I am not sure but I think query for this purpose may not be feasible.

Secondly, the input field for MIC does not have pop up option. Hence you need to give it in 10, 20, 30 fomat. You may try typing * LENGTH * as input in QAMV-KURZTEXT fields to getting results only for LENGTH

1. Your input fields should be

a. QAMV- PRUEFLOS- Inspection Lot Number

b. QAMV-VORGLFNR- Current Node Number from Order Counter APLZL

c. QAMV-MERKNR- Inspection Characteristic Number

d. QAMV-KURZTEXT- Short Text for the Inspection Characteristic

2. Pass above information into table QASE and fetch following fields from QASE.

a. QASE-MESSWERT- Measured Value for a Sample Unit

b. QASE-GRUPPE1- Code Group (In case of qualitative MIC)

c. QASE-CODE1- Code (In case of qualitative MIC)

3. Display above information as per your own format.

Regards,

Anand Rao