cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on Total Volume of HU Packaging materials/Containers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I've just noticed that when a pack some materials or sub HU into another HU (packaging materials/containers), its total volume is not being updated. Well I assume that the total volume must be the sum of the volume of its contents right? But in my case, the total volume is not being displayed (it shows a value of "zero").

Then I have observed in the material master record of the HU packaging material, the value for its volume is zero and its unit of measure is empty.

Then I check the HU contents (the one that I packed in the HU containers), they have values for their volume, the unit of measure is present as well.

Do you guys have an idea why these behavior occurs? I'm thinking if I could just enter a unit of measure for the HU containers even if the value for the volume is zero. Well I just need some confirmation/validation from you guys.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use the UOM "EA" in our packaging material master data and the volume is getting updated in the deliveries.

I believe there are numerous setting that must be maintained but I can tell you that we do use UOM for packaging materials

Answers (0)