Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRT stock material

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a question about the usage of PRTs. To be able to perform an analyses reagents are required. I'd like to have these materials stock managed. Is it possible to issue a PRT everytime I perform an analyses? And have the PRT stock managed?

Regards,

Maarten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will not happen. Usage of PRTs in inspection lots is only informative. Consumption in terms of stock accounts will not happen.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can use them in inspections. If you manage the PRT material with serial numbers, you can assign the equipment number in result recording. This way you can track every piece of the tools.

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

I just set up an inspection plan. I assigned a PRT to the first operation. In the prt details is set the quantity to 5. The PRT is a material created via MM01. I have 100kg of the PRT on stock. When i now perform an inspection i'd like to see that 5 kg of the PRT is used. So after the inspection i should have 95 KG of the PRT on stock.

currently nothing happens. Did i forget anything or isn't this possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are creating PRT as material master( FMHI) and not as equiprmnt master then it can be stock relevant.

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

But is it possible to issue these PRT's everytime i perform an inspection?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to boost the stock in the system say 561 then it can be issued from one storage location to other ( which can be called as dept ) thro' T coe Mb1b-->301 mvt type.

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Interesting!

I think it is possible to define PRTs in terms of: Material, Miscellaneous, Document and Equipment. Hence, you can define the Reagents as PRTs (material) and maintain an Inventory for the same. Regards, KrishnaM