cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System error in Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

ii am getting below system error message in Adapter engine. i think it seems to be i can resend below failure message from Runtime work bench. can i resend this message ?

2011-07-28 12:46:13 Error Adapter Framework caught exception: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT in remote system (RfcClient[R_BW_RFC_POS_INBOUND]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Data from store 0000000011, posting date 20110727 is locked by user DDRISCO

2011-07-28 12:46:13 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT in remote system (RfcClient[R_BW_RFC_POS_INBOUND]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Data from store 0000000011, posting date 20110727 is locked by user DDRISCO.

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shiva,

>> Data from store 0000000011, posting date 20110727 is locked by user DDRISCO.

It seems that the data is locked by some user. Unlock it and try to reprocess the message once again.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareen,

is it mandatory to unlock that particular user id , because its not my user id or should i go head with resend the message from runtime work bench..

Thanks,

Siva.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first unhlock the user id then only resend it from RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

i did not unlock the userid because its not my user id, i resend the messgae through Runtime work bench..its showing as successful..

is it ok right ?

Thanks,

Siva.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva,

Did your message reached target successfully....?If it has reached you need not unlock...but in future if you get such issues better unlock and send..

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for ur info.

message reached successfully target system. how i will unlock that particular user id ?

Regards,

Siva.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>how i will unlock that particular user id ?

Basically you need to use tc SU01. Refer below link for details.

http://www.sap-img.com/basis/different-methods-to-lock-or-unlock-sap-users.htm

IN Java stack: go to rwb. Click administration link on the right (top) hand side.

Then click Lock Overview under Lock and cache administration. unlock the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

"RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Data from store 0000000011, posting date 20110727 is locked by user DDRISCO"

I think this is the not the case of "User Lock (SU01 BASIS related) concept in SAP". It is the Database concept of Datastore lock by user DDRISCO.

If your RFC/RFC related data is accesible by multiple users at a time then you get this error in your Interface, since some once else got the lock already to update or insert the record in that Datastore.

It won't be a problem if you get an error like above and resending will not be a costly issue. will not cost you much.

Regards

Praveen K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Message got posted successfully in to target system. but now i am unable to see that message in message monitoring-adapter engine. i can able to see on after one day only..

is there any settings in adapter engine i can able to see error messages after successful it will available in one day or any settings in Alerts configuration ? i can see all remaining messges..

can any one explain me how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to "SAP XI Adapter: XI" service (in Visual Admin) and look for the values of:

xiadapter.inbound.persistDuration.default

xiadapter.outbound.persistDuration.default

These two properties define the message retention time in adapter engine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please check in transaction SU01 if no users are locked.

Then, please check, going to http://<host>:<pot>/rep (or /dir) -> Administration and

go to "Lock Overview".

In case of any locks, please delete and try again.

Regards,

Caio