cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM certification query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm Sunil and i just finished my training in SAP MM. Im planning to take my certification exam but I'm really confused on how I go about with the preparation and I also want to know the best material that i could get for the preparation. please guide me on this guys...

P.S. right now I have SAP library cd which my center gave me. Is this enough to crack the exam or do I need to get better material to study.

thanks and regards.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moving this thread from ERP-MM to [SAP Certified Professionals|;.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm Sunil and i just finished my training in SAP MM. Im planning to take my certification exam but I'm really confused on how I go about with the preparation and I also want to know the best material that i could get for the preparation.

There are two option for sap certification from authorized training center of Sap

1) E-learning

2) class room training

In both option you will get certification material from SAP itself ,It will Best material for your certification

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all where you got the training??? If you are trained in an unauthorised SAP training center the you are not eliglible to take the certification.

To be able to appear for the exam

1 You should have attended Class room training at SAP authorised education partner OR

2 You should have attended Elearning sessions at SAP authorised education partner OR

3 You should have experience with a SAP Partner and produce all the necessary documents to apply for the certification.

If you have done either 1 or 2 then you should have the Course Materials in your hand to go thru.

I do not think so you will fit for 3rd option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even for the third option i hope he requires at least 2 years of experience with SAP implementation partner.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karthik,

yes I did my training in ITBMS which is an authorized training center and I dont think getting a slot will be an issue. I just want to know about if the material which they gave me ( SAP LIBRARY CD) is good enough to crack the exam or should I get any more study material for the preparation. Also if u can suggest me few tips to prepare for the exam.

Thanks a lot karthik for your response,

PS - I fulfill the first two points in your 1st reply.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why only SAP library CD.

You did not get any course books by hard copy????

SAP help library is not just sufficient.

Visit www.sap.com/education to know the syllabus