cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock determination-Outbound delivery-Vendor consignment stock-PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue related with Stock determination.Could you pls help me on this?

I have stock determination turned on WM.For now it works to pick K stock for outbound delivery 601.After the TO gets confirmed and do PGI, it will result 601 K movement type.This is correct.

But I have the process like this. After the TO gets confirmed,do goods movement to move it from K stock to own via 411 K movement type. Also do the posting change on WM level via 309 movment type to move it from K to own. After all these done, I do the PGI for delivery. The issue comes, it still result 601 K instead of 601 as I expect.

For the case like this, is it possible to restrict 601 movement type for PGI? Configuration or enhancement can do this? I want it post from own stock only, do not consider K stock any more.

Thanks!

Smileeyes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramana,

Thank you for the reply.

I know this is not standard process.But the problem is business want to convert K stock to own until outbound delivery is picking it.This is not a one time problem document. We want it to be a process flow.In order to fullfill this, we do the configuraiton to make it able to pick from K stock by stock determination. I will check with business why we need do the step to convert K stock to own with 411 K afterwards. May be they need some paper to transfer physically. And why we do not just post it with 601 K after TO confirmaiton?

However,I still want to check out if it's possible to do stock determination again during PGI even if it's already done during TO creation.

Smileeyes

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you do LT0G to reverse the TO and create a new TO for unrestricted stock. or do the posting change before creating the TO and do the PGI . These two options is good to consider instead of enhancement which will lead to inconsistencies.

Kind regards,

Ramana