cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want apply different price with same material

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my case i have a material "A".my business requirement is legally it is one material but during the order processing it will apply three different price.how to configure this. please it is urgent requirement any body knows please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a condition table with fields customer and material. In vk11 maintain 3 different prices with key combination customer/material. It shoudl work

Regards

Jalaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You told 3 different prices need to be maintained.

But can you specify is it basing on the customers the price should vary for the same material?

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nari,

You can maintain multiple price for same article thorugh condition table like matarial/customer /plant or material /site .

But you need to explain the reason for multiple MRP based on this we can fibergate the price and ill create access sequence for the same.

Regards

Sunil

former_member546322
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nari,

As you know the u2018Price listu2019 in customer master is maintained for pricing control. You have to follow the following steps to effect the u2018Price listu2019 in the pricing.

1. Define the required u2018Price listu2019 in this menu path: SPRO >>> SD >>> Basic functions >>> Pricing >>> Define price list categories for customers. Say you have defined a Pricing List u2018BJu2019.

2. Create a Condition table that includes the field u2018Price listu2019. Say the condition table 666 has sales organization, distribution channel, Price list and Material.

3. Create an access sequence that includes the condition table 666 as first access. Maintain the condition table (304) meant for material price as second access.

4. Assign this access sequence in the condition type created for Price (PR00).

5. Maintain Condition record for the condition type PR00. Maintain the price for both the accesses (Material price with price list and Material price alone).

6. Maintain the Price list u2018BJu2019 in the customer to whom you want to offer this price.

7. Now create a sales order for the customer; you will get the price maintained in the condition records.

8. If you remove the u2018price listu2019 BJ from the customer master, the system will take the price maintained for material (second access).

9. You can run u2018Pricing reportu2019 if you maintain pricing condition based on Price list. Goto V/LD; enter 31 to run the pricing report.

Also refer this link:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/f0/b5d468077c11d3ad020000e8a5bd28/content.htm

to maintain condition records.

hope this may help you to some extent.

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Different price for different customer? Please specify your requirement...

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please elaborate your requirement like why you want three price for one material and how the user is going to decide when one price will be applicable and when the other. There must be some factor to defferenciate price 1 from price 2.

Thanks and regards

Amitesh Anand

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Z table for price maintenence.In this table you maintain the price of the same material with different pricelist ( seen in customer master) combinations.

When you save it, update the same in VK12.

Maintain the sales order by entering both material and price list number and system picks the corresponding value.

Alternately you can use the access sequence to differentiate the price of the material with the material/pricelist combination which is much simpler.

Regards,

Phani Prasad