cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset error (ANLB-LGJAN not equal to ANLC-GJAHR)

Former Member

Hi,

When doing AUC settlement, I am facing the error SYST: Abnormal termination (ANLB-LGJAN not equal to ANLC-GJAHR) Asset #.

As per our community member suggestion..

Cause 3 of error AA698:

Check the asset in ANLB and ANLC: It could be an inconsistency between the two fields

>> ANLB-LGJAN is not equal to ANLC-GJAHR :

In this case you need to run RACORR96 to correct this inconsistency.

Run RACORR96 in TEST mode for your company code and it should pick up the asset in error.

SE38 -> RACORR96

P_BUKRS "your company code"

P_TEST X

"Comparison of ANLB-LGJAN and ANLC-GJAHR"

-> here you should see the asset number and the company code

After running RACORR96 in REAL MODE ANLB-LGJAN and ANLC-GJAHR will show the same fiscal year.

This error was resolved, but we facing this error again and again when doing AUC settlement.

My question is how can I over come this error do not arise in future.

Please Suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

The exact error, in AS91 for us was (RACORR didnt work for us)

E698 SYST : Abnormal termination (ANLB-LGJAN 1 not equal to ANLC-GJAHR

On googling and looking it looks like the current year and the asset year are not equal, however we had Asset Data Take on Date as 2014 & Asset Year as 2014 all the not equals were equal.

So we could not create assets, I also found that Asset reports such as AR01 were not working as it has error “Asset year inconsistency” – however if I created an asset in AS01 and changed in AS92 it was ok, made no sense at all.

I tried running depreciation, resetting the company code , opening the year and closing it again, going back to 2013 then opening 2014 etc but it all failed but the following did fix it and worth saving in case you see this oddity again…

The Fix (for start up company codes only for 2014 take on):

1) Check Data take on was in 2014 as was last depreciation posted & Last closed year was 2013. (OAAQ)

2) Created an asset in AS01

3) Posted a small value to the asset in AS92 in 2014.

4) Ran AR01, error shown

5) Closed 2014 via AJRW & AJAB so now in 2015 (system year)

6) Reversed year end close by transaction OAAQ back to 2013 being last closed year.

7) Deleted asset created in 2/3. (OABL)

😎 Ran Dataload and was OK.

Even if you miss out 2 & 3 this solution fails.

One for the sap bug list, turn it off & on again (or in this case open and close it).

Cheers

Chris

Former Member

Hi

Please check table ANLC-GJAHR, ANLB-LGJAN and T093C-LGJAHR.

The latest value in these 3 fields should be consistent, which means they are in the current fiscal year.

If they are inconsistent (usually ANLC/ANLB < T093C) please run fiscal year change to correct.

- RAJAWE00: fiscal year change (T-cd:AJRW)

I hope that this resolves your inquiry.

Please refer these notes:

Please refer the below mentioned link

Hope this will be helpful to you

Regards

Praveen P C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks