cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entry in table BBP_PDPSET

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! Does anyone know under what circumstances would the system NOT create any entries in this table BBP_PDPSET when the shopping cart and/or PO is created?

I have a situation where I cannot carry out goods receipt (cannot find PO) and found that there are no entries in the above table for both shopping cart and associated PO.

Appreciate any pointers.

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the SC has no follow-on document created for it, the BBP_PDPSET table would be empty for this SC.

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! The SC does have a PO but the PO does not have an entry in BBP_PDPSET table and the DOC_FLOW_CTRL value is blank. We are using a BADI (BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI) at the moment to set the GR indicator based on certain criteria. If we disable that BADI, the entry is created in BBP_PDPSET and a value is set in DOC_FLOW_CTRL. If we enable that BADI, the entry will not be created and wil then give us the confirmation issue as the PO will not be listed for confirmation. We just upgraded from SRM 3 to SRM 7 and I understand that in the past the follow-on document control is at header level but now it is at item level. How does one then use the BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI to control the GR/IR indicator and ensuring that information flows through to the BBP_PDPSET table and set the appropriate value in the DOC_FLOW_CTRL field?

Cheers!

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

To me then your problem lies in your BADI implementation for BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI. But a note regarding programmatically setting GR/IR indicator is that the system determines these indicators based on its own logics including the vendor's master data information and might not always take into consideration of yours. In any case, my recommendation is to analyse your BADI implementation as the system seems to be functioning properly without it.