Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Please Clarify below Doubts.

1. I have loaded a Volume Rebate Agreement with validity period from 1.1.2011 to 31.12.2011. Now, I would like to change the validity period to 30.06.2011. Can I do it? If yes, how?

2. If I change the validity period, then will system ?reverse? the amount that it has accrued from 1.7.2011 to 28.7.2011?

3. Can I also change the Volume Rebate Agreement rate? If yes, what are the steps? And will system adjust the accrued amount in prior periods as well?

Thanks in advance,

Dil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I have loaded a Volume Rebate Agreement with validity period from 1.1.2011 to 31.12.2011. Now, I would like to change the validity period to 30.06.2011. Can I do it? If yes, how?

Ans: Yes, you can do it through VBO2

2. If I change the validity period, then will system ?reverse? the amount that it has accrued from 1.7.2011 to 28.7.2011?

Ans:- Have you create a partial settlement earlier? If not, you can reverse the accrued amount by running VBOF. If you have done partial settlement, you have to cancel those credit memos and set reason for rejection on related credit memo requests.

3. Can I also change the Volume Rebate Agreement rate? If yes, what are the steps? And will system adjust the accrued amount in prior periods as well?

Ans: Please check SAP note 456458 - How SDBONT06 works?

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding it can be

time frame Date can be changed once you change it means you have to settle that agreement. now for the remaining 1 month accrued amount you have to create rebate correction request to adjust that 1 month amount.

Explore extended rebate procedure and or go to rebate condition type detail and check correction rebate request, check help by F1 key what it meant for.

kapil