cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while calling the FM FP_JOB_OPEN

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where i need to attach multiple Forms(Adobe) to a work flow container.

While calling the FM 'FP_JOB_OPEN', i am passing the required parameters as below

wl_outputparams-nodialog = 'X'.

wl_outputparams-connection = 'ADS'.

wl_outputparams-dest = 'LP01'.

wl_outputparams-getpdf = 'X'.

the problem is that i get a Print preview pop-up even though i pass Nodialog = 'X', and more over after calling the actual Form function module the resultant parameter 'fpformoutput-pdf' is only filling up only after i process the print preview dialog and see the preview. other wise the field 'fpformoutput-pdf' is blank.

as i need to do this work in back ground(for work flow background step) i do not want the print preview pop-up window.

can some one help me in this regard.

PS. For multiple forms i tried calling the form functions modules in between every FP_JOB_OPEN n FP_JOB_CLOSE

as well as a single FP_JOB_OPEN and calling the multiple form function modules and FP_JOB_CLOSE.

thanks in anticipation .

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Any help..who has similar issue and got resolved?

thanks in anticipation.

srinivas

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you mention these settings in the o/p options?

0 Kudos

@koolspy

Yes, i did specify the settings in the o/p options.

in addition to this, after debugging i could able to see some issue when calling form name via FM 'FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME', in this FM it is appending '_IN' to the generated FM name and trying to check for existence check, obviously there wont be any FM as it is appending '_IN' to the generated FM.

but when calling the generate FM after FP_JOB_OPEN it is throwing sy-subrc = 1, which is Usage error.

Why is it behaving weirdly, is there any thing i am missing while calling the Form?

please help as this is on high priority

thanks

srinivas