Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Org structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SRM gurus:

Once again i have a question, hope you can help me:

In PPOMA_BBP we've only one Purchasing org and Purchasing group assing to a central purchasing unit, all companys should use this definitions.

When creating the SC system is not recognizing any Purchasing org or neither purchasing group. and also isn't recognizing the vendor master data (that has the purchasing org defined).

Does anyone has any ideia if anything is missing or if this is an impossible scenario?

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards,

Marisa Silva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marisa,

In responsibility tab of purchasing group check wether any object id is assigned.

Regards,

Kamaljit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you find any warning messages or error message in

bbp-bp-oM-integrate tcode

just chek enter the root object id

regards.

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for yr quick answers.

in fact, at tabstrip 'responsability' i had not assigned the departments... but after that one is correct, problem still occurs...

anything else i should try?

BR

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marisa

Make sure the correct object ID of the Org unit where the user exists is mentioned in the responsibility tab (Organizational responsibility section) of the Purchase group.

Then check if the product categories are mentioned in the Product categories section in the same Responsibility tab.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thks for yr replay.

I've added object ID (of all companys) to my Org Unit (which has the purc org and the purc group defined), and also the product categories... and still doen't work.

Whem i creat a sc system gives us the message 'org data still missing'...

any more ideias?

BR,

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marisa

Check if Business partners have been created in org structure by the system for the new org units which you have created (Purch org, Pur grp, vendor, etc).

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

What scenario and SRM version are you working on??

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

We're working with Extended Classic scenario SRM 5.0 (SRM_SERVER 500 SP #S09... S10 still not available)

BR

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagdish,

I didn't understand yr question... The question is if my vendor is created for my Purc org?

In PPOMA_BBP if i search for Org units my vendor is there created... but is not assigned to any Purc or or Purc group.

BR

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marisa

You said that when you create SC, Purch org and Pur group are not picked in SC though P Org and P grp are maintained.

For this go to PPOMA_BBP and select the above purch org and Purch group and see if there is a Business partner number avaiable agianst these units.

In Vendor organization you will not find any Purch org / Purch group assigned to the vendor in PPOMA_BBP. Only vendor will be visible with Business partner number. Check if Business partner number is created against the vendor number in PPOMA_BBP.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marisa,

The problem is definitely in the way you defined your function tab for your purchasing Org and Purchasing groups.

Can you please verify and let us know what you have defined in the purchasing group and purchasing org function tab??

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If y don't mind, can y please send me yr e-mail and i'll send back some shots of our structure and fantions tab?

Thank y soo much

BR

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Marisa,

Send me the screenshots at sundeep_ravande@yahoo.com.

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

Screenshots sent.

Thks ver much for yr time.

BR,

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marisa,

I think we can resolve your problem. I need a little more clarity in your screen shots.

Please mention where is the company code? Which Org unit is the Purchasing Org and which org units are Purchasing groups??. Along with this also send me screen shots of the fucntion tab of all those relevant org units function tab.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

Companhy code is at Function tab for each company.

In First screenshot y can see GRUPO MEDIA CAPITAL (that's the unit that as the Pur Org and the Pur Group defined in Function Tab).

sent screenshots y need.

THANK U SO MUCH ONCE MORE!!!!

BR,

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marisa,

Looks like your purchasing org has purchaing org and purchaing group assigned together in the function tab.

Purchaing org details should be maintained one level below your root org. In fucntion tab for ONE COMPRAS maintain your purchasing org details. DONOT MAINTAIN PURCHASING GROUP TOGETHER.

Maintain purchaing group to the org unit where all your users are. I.e org unit compratoes...something like that !!!

Also maintain relevant responsibilities for product categories in purchasing group and for purchaing org...in the extended atributes maintain the product categories.

Your company code looks ok.

This should fix your problem.

Assign points if your problem is solved

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

Thanks a lot for your help.

After deletting all scructure and creating a new one with your guidelines... problem is solved.

10 points to you.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Marisa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marisa,

PL. Check whether following has been done:

1. The org unit which you have defined as a pur org has

function properly defined i.e. In yr org structure

when you check at pur org level and you see the 'function' tabstrip , tick is there for pur org and if you are taking ref from backend pur org , the no and SID of backend system is maintained.

2. Also, yr pur grp are assigned to pur org and in the tabstrip 'responcibility" for yr pur grp you have inputted the org ids for the departments (in yr org structure) .

The user creating SC must be assigned to one of these depts.

With this yr SC should take the pur grp properly.

BR

Dinesh

(Helpful? pl. reward points)