SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Collective PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me in the following scenario where I am not able to create the collective PO.

Config and settings done:

1. Under Log General -> Merch Distribution -> Site Profile For Merchandise Distribution and Distribution Profile For Article in DC is Configured as per the SAP best Practices Config Guide - 743

2. In Article Master Log DC View Supply Soure is maintained as 1 and Distr Profile is given as CD1.

3. In Article Master Log Store View Supply Soure is amintained as 2.

4. In DC Site master the distribution profile is given as VPF.

5. In store master the above DC is given as the supplying plants.

In WF10 T code I have selected the supplying DC and relevant Pur.Org, gave the dates and schedule line as 1. Still collective PO is not generating.

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

Edited by: madhancraj on Jul 28, 2011 11:00 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I managed to solve the issue. The date range was the problem once I gave the date range correctly and under the Seasonal Procurement tab selected classic radio button and executed.

The collective PO Generated successfully.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I managed to solve the issue. The date range was the problem once I gave the date range correctly and under the Seasonal Procurement tab selected classic radio button and executed.

The collective PO Generated successfully.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C