cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

In MM02 when you go to edit a material, you have a tab "Sales Text". Does anyone know how to format the text we put in the sales text? There is a format button there which lets you make the text bold and underlined but when you come back to Sales Text tab it goes away and doesnt make the text bold/underlined as formatted.

Does anyone know how to make the Sales text stay bold/underlined as in the format window?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see bold and underline only in the editor page. Once saved, you can click on the preview button on the same page and the system will display the formated words. If you go back to sales text, it will not show the formatted, but you can confirm by seeing at the bottom that the system displays as formatted (including line, column etc).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva.

Yes, in the preview it does show my text bold/underlined as i expect but when i create an order and delivery for this item and try to print the packing list/delivery document it doesn't show the text bold/underlined. Instead it shows it regular font(not bold/underlined). Is this because of the form i am using for the packing list output?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check OSS Note 502941 - Texts from material master are formatted in sales document to get any clue? I am not ABAP expert, so not sure why in the packing list form you don't get the same formatting.

Regards,

Answers (0)