Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining Pegging relationship when GR qty changed

nawal_saxena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have 7 stages of Production for which Planned /Production orders are generated in APO with pegging relationship.

When I changed the qty, while doing GR for Production order (in ECC),I lose the Pegging relationship in APO.

For example , if Production order qty is 1000 and if I changed the qty to ,say, 900 at the time of GR (In ECC).I lose the pegging to next Production order.(In APO)

whereas if I do not change the qty , and do GR for 1000 , pegging relationship to next production order remains in APO(/SAPAPO/PEG1).

My question is , is there any way wherein , I can keep the pegging relationship maintained eventhough I changed the GR qty?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nawal,

If not already, please have a look at the OSS note 698427 and also 729723 related to Fixed pegging.

There are some BADIs given in the note 698427, to adjust the system response in some situations.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nawal,

If not already, please have a look at the OSS note 698427 and also 729723 related to Fixed pegging.

There are some BADIs given in the note 698427, to adjust the system response in some situations.

Regards

Datta