cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

related to delivery and pgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my scenario is when we raise a delivery in vl01n we are doing pgi in the same screen but my scenario is it should not be like that.

system should allow first we want to save a delivery in vl01n after that vl02n we want to do pgi.

can any one tell the small settings where we want to do that plz.

regards,

shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Implement Note 64553 - Preventing the goods issue posting in VL01 / VL01N

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just try by putting the flag of REFERENCE NUMBER in the document type configuration in OBA7

If you are using the standard WL, you can check that field

It will not allow you to do the PGI from VL01N

regards,

santosh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Did u tried with transaction variant? Create a transaction variant with SHD0 and make PGI button invisible in VL01N. Users can make PGI only in VL02N.

If this scenario is user base then you can also try this with authorization control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi moazzamjii,

At the time of creating transaction variant for VLN01N the PGI is inactive in the first screen. its only getting active when we entered into the screen after entering the details in 1st screen. So from SHD0 when we are trying to create TRANSACTION VARIANT, we are not getting the option to make PGI invissible....

Pls. guide...

regards,

boseavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether any standard setting would help this scenario, but you can use user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in include MV50AFZ1 to restrict PGI in VL01N.

Regards,