Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error running V_V2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have the following scenario.

1) I create a new sales order with material A on 21st July for 10 ST. Unfortunately there is no stock at that time so the availability check returns 0 for confirmed quantity in my schedule line.

2) I create a purchase order for material A on 21st July for 20 ST and I do the good receive for it on 22nd July for those 20 ST. So, now I have available stock for my sales order. I have 20 ST in unrestricted stock.

3) On the 22nd I run V_V2 for material A to get 10 ST confirmed in my sales order. However nothing happens and quantity is still unconfirmed in my order.

4) I try to run V_RA for the sales order but it does not work either. Confirmed quantity in my sales order is 0.

5)Finally If I enter in the sales order via VA02 and I manually do the availability check, the 10 ST are confirmed with no problem.

Why is not working the V_V2 and V_RA in this scenario? Is not possible to do a massive availability check for the sales orders in such a case?

Plase help! Thanks and regards,

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check have you maintained control parameters for back order process

Availability check - 01 or 02

Checking Rule - BO

Then important is

On initial screen of V_V2 remove tick mark of SIMULATION and then execute then date will updated

Kapil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick responses Kapildev and Madhu.

Customizing is done and works perfectly fine except for the described scenario...

I do not have any prior order to the ones I have in the system.... maybe I have not described the scenario well.

In my case I start working with a new material and I do not have any stock nor any prior sales order.

1) I create the new material.... stock equal to 0

2) I start entering sales orders in the system which are not confirmed because I do not have stock yet

3) I receive the goods so now I have stock

4) I run V_V2 and V_RE to get the stock shared amoung all the sales orders I already have in the system, however nothing happens eventhough I removed the ticked mark SIMULATION

5) I manually enter in the orders and confirm the quantities through the availability check with no error...

Cutomizing is done and Availability check - 01is assigned to Checking Rule - BO. Material master data is correctly updated with availabillity check 01.

How can I update all the sales orders I have in the system with unconfirmed quantity? (now I have stock but automatic way seems not to be working)

Thanks and regards,

Miguel

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue may be caused by your OVZJ customising settings. Take the following example;

A sales order is created with a required quantity of 10 on 29th July.

No stock exists or there are no planned receiots for this date so nothing is confirmed.

Stock of 5 then arrives so you now have 5 in stock.

If your OVZJ setting is blank and you run ATP check in VA02, you should be redirected to the availability control screen where you can accept the partial confirmation. However, in V_V2, you will not receive any partial confirmation. You need to change your OVZJ to "E". There is more information on the OVZJ setting in SAP note 33084.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Noel,

Thanks a lot for your reply. My problem is that (applying your example) having 10 ST in unrestricted stock no quantity is confirmed in my order when I run V_V2 or V_RA. However if I do it manually, the quantity is confirmed with no errors.

By the way, the setting I have for OVZJ is blank, and eventhough I set it to "E" still the transactions do nothing.

Any other idea?

Best regards,

Miguel

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 549064 - FAQ: Rescheduling and backorder updating in R/3 - point 9 answers your query.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva,

I think I have found something that can solve the problem... through the OSS note you provided.

Best regards,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am faced in the same problem.. where my unrestricted stock is 10 and qty confirmed is 13.. Can you please help if you have resolved the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if there are any other orders created for this material prior to the one you have created on 21st july.

In that case, when you execute rescheduling through V_V2 , priority is given to old orders whose delivery date is much earlier than the delivery date if your new order.

May be thats why its not confirming the qty.

Regards

Madhu