cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIT Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum but have been using SAP a few years now. I am an analyst/EDI coordinator. We are a manufacturer that processes customer Schedule Agreements, both Cumulative and JIT. This is a JIT-based question. We have a customer that is sending in JIT data via Idocs with an External JIT Call number, multiple component groups, and multiple components. They can send multiple Idocs for the same External JIT Call Number for different component groups and components. If they send in the same External JIT Call, component group, and component with a different quantity, for example, it is being processed from the Idoc. It reads "JIT action was not carried out: transfer data not correct. Message no. JIT00402". I am using JIT action MODI in Status change->actions for this. This can be found under Logistics Execution->JIT Inbound->Call Control->Define Call Control. Can someone guide me to how I can have an existsing JIT call and modify or add new component groups and components? Thank you.

Nick Franco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps we can try another way. I am trying to create an Interlinked JIT Action. The first step runs action DLET which deletes a JIT Component Group. The next step I run in the Interlinked action is CGAP, which is to add a JIT Component Group. When I run this interlinked action on an existing JIT call and component group, the component group deletes, but it does not add the new component group. If I rerun the same action (reprocess the Idoc), it adds the new component group. Is anyone familiar with JIT processing and would know why this could be happening? Thank you.

Nick Franco

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following note helps you

Note 455233 - Archiving for JIT calls terminates

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Unfortunately we are not archiving JIT Calls as the note alludes to, we are trying to modify an existing call. This SAP message must be common to more than one JIT problem. Thank you for checking out the notes for us. Are you familiar with the JIT actions at all? Thanks again.

Regards,

Nick Franco