cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Quality Center Adapter ST-QCA

Former Member
0 Kudos

We've just installed solution manager 7.0 ehp1 sr1 and hp quality center.

Is the adapter a separate purchased product for solution manager?

Do I need to purchase and install ST-QCA in solution manager?

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Is the adapter a separate purchased product for solution manager?
Do I need to purchase and install ST-QCA in solution manager?

The adapter works on 2 fronts, the SAP side and the HP side.

The SAP Interface is free, and can be downloaded from the marketplace however, HP will sell you the Enterprise Integration Adapter which has to be bought along with BPT licenses if you decide to implement automated testing using Quick Test Pro and SAP TAO.

Hope that helps

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know where specifically it is in the download center because I can't find it?

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP - Go to this http://service.sap.com/swdc -> click on 'Search for Software Downloads' -> Enter in the search item 'SAP ADAPTER FOR QC 1.0' and add to download center and download.

HP - QC home page, click on 'Add-ins page' and under Quality center Extensions - download the 'HP Enterprise Integration module for SAP applications' add-in and install but you need to buy this license from HP.

Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram - Thanks. I tried this but it doesn't return anything. It doesn't find the software.

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just tried and am able to see. I hope you are not searching with the ' quotes right?

Can you try again search item : SAP ADAPTER FOR QC 1.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram - Thanks. Yes I'm using quotes. Are you sure you didn't purchase this? The last time I couldn't see or find a product was because we had purchased it but weren't granted the authority to see it by our SAP rep.

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP interface i am not sure but based on Invy message i am thinking it's free. Try to download and see if it is not letting you download then it's not free:-) but HP one , you need to buy the license.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies, I think you have to buy the adapter, I just confirmed with some project personnel at work, we had to pay for the adapter as well.

So yeah, it seems we have to pay SAP as well as HP for the same.