cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2O - message VL027 upon creating delivery for subcontractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Im working on a subcontracting process (via external operation in production orders)

While trying to create a delivery for components to the subcontracting Vendor via ME2O, the system pops up the message below when entering storage location, picked qty & batch. .

"Shipping from shipping point 1980 and plant TA07 is not possible. Message no. VL027".

Acutally, shipping point 1980 has been assigned to plant TA07 in OVXC.

OVL2: In shipping point determination, shipping condition Z2 - loading group Z001 - plant TA07 - proposed shipping point 1980 has been maintained.

OVL3 : I maintained the storage location determination (1980 - TA07 - 01 - 0070)

Material master of product to be provided contains 3 sales views and storage condition 01 (in storgae 1 view)

The vendor I created as a shipping party via VD01 (with delivery condition Z2 and in the vendor field the vendor number)

In MM config I maintaned Delivery type for subcontracting.

Something is missing but I do not know what or where to look.

Strangly, in ME2O, upon creating the delivery, SAP actualy creates the delivery in spite of the error message but upon trying to do picking in VL02N , the same error message appears.

Re-entering ME2O and the delivery created is not there anymore! (although it exists in VL02N)

Please help

Thanks for any reply.

Aart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to look into OSS Note 982096 - Not updated shipping condition causes shipping point problem

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK,

The problem was the delivery type in the MM config.

Should be "LB" default one for subcontracting process.

thanks

Aart