cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create delivery not allowed ( Sys. Status EXLS,object vb0004321713000010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

I am getting the fllowing error while creating a delivery. The delivery message says create delivery not allowed ( Sys. Status EXLS,object vb0004321713000010)

Diagnosis : the status check for the status object VB0004321713000010 indicated that the procedure "create delivery" cannot be performed because Sys. status EXLS forbids it

System response: procedure create delivery is not performed

Procedure

If procedure is to be performed, the Sys. status EXLS of the object VB0004321713000010 must be reset.

Other statuses thatn Sys. status EXLS can also prevent the procedure. This message does not tell you all status which currently prevent procedure create delivery.

Can you please tell me how to resolve this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure, but check if your SO needs approval.

sales order- item level - status - at the bottom object status.

try if this is of some help.

Regards

Sumo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi,

Please Check the system ststus for that particular Object By following T.Code BS22 & BS 23

Maintain the status as" Allowed "

I hope your problem should be solved.

Kuber

0 Kudos

Hi Kuber,

Many thanks for the valuable input provided.

My issue solved finally

Regards,

Farhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The customer for this country was embargoed before. It has been included in foreign trade recently. All the sales order are getting blocked for customer xxxxx. The sales order was created when embargoed but did not update once it was allowed in foreign trade. Then I went to the change mode of the sales order and click on redetermination of export license. Once the user did that he was able to create the delivery.

Thank you so much Sumo and Kuber for the replies