cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic country of the user .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts ,

i need to find out that from which table does the application comes to know the domestic country of a particular user .

Like for example while entering the additional destinations in expense form there is by default Domestic country name at the "start of trip" and "end of trip" .

Any help is appreciated .

thanks in Advance .

regards~

Deepak Khandelwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check V_T706S ..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Umer,

Thanks for giving some pointers but what you have told is a View formed by using some join conditions on table T706s ,T706T etc. are these table responsible for determining the Domestic country of the user and if yes , how to test the same .

Please provide some pointers on this .

regards~

Deepak khandelwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This view (V_T706S) could be linked with other tables as well including T706s ,T706T because its trip schema view..

The question how to test it..

Just go to mentioned view (V_T706S), In Default values section, change the default country and then create a new travel request or new travel expense sheet..

I hope it would serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Umer,

When i go to view ->contents->promt for TPV -> displays Trip schmeas ->On selecting a trip schema it dispalys the default values for 'Trip country' as empty .

My Question was that from where does the application actually comes to know about a user's domestic country like for say as per one's personnol Number .?

what you have suggested i.e a view using that how the application will get to know the user's domestic country ?

Please through some light on the same .

Thanks in Advance .

Regards~

Deepak Khandelwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that Domestic Country of an Employee comes from Employee Vendor assigned to the Company Code and, the Country assigned to this Company Code. In table T001 we can see the Country assigned to a Company Code and, in table LFB1 we can see the Employee Vendor assigned to Company Code.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiron Kumar T. ,

Thanks ffor the reply , it will be very helpful if you can provide me with the include or any FM where this logic has been applied , as i m not able to relate that how it actually comes to know the domestic country from these table using Employee vendor .. please let me know how to test the same .

Thanks

Regards~

Deepak Khandelwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These details come from Customizing in FI module. The following are the linkage:

For a Company Code the Country is assigned in T.Code: OBY6 (Table T001)

All Employees are created as Employee Vendors within a Company Code in T.Code: FK01 (Table LFB1)

Hence, if we want the Country of an Employee and if we know the Company Code we can simply refer to OBY6 or Table T001 to know the Country of that Company Code

I am not sure but you can try the Report S_AHR_61016362 to get some relevant details.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Answers (0)