cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Error - Schedule line does not exist in APO message no. 181

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Guru,

Please help me with resolving below CIF issue with Purchase Order for one of the product X and Y.

We have one PO 6000007028 created by converting the PR number 5001747753 of product X and 5001747734 of Y which are going to the same vendor 113.

Now when we CIF this PO 6000007028 to APO the queue is collected in the CIF post processing with error "New Error in Receiving System After Transfer". when we check the logs it says " An application program called a COM routine, which led to this error:

I/O nodes cannot be pegged because they belong to different pegging areas". PO for the product X has come to but not for Y. The same PO number should appear in APO for both the product.

Is there any problem you think the way they are converting two PRs to one PO for two different products?

Please help me resolve this error ASAP.

Thanks.

Jagadeesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

As you mentioned

"We have one PO 6000007028 created by converting the PR number 5001747753 of product X and 5001747734 of Y which are going to the same vendor 113."

PO for the product X has come to but not for Y. The same PO number should appear in APO for both the product.

--> Did you check if PO model is active for material Y. If it is not active then activate it and see if that solves your issue.

Thanks,

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I checked the IM for the PO. This is active and if this was the case in the CCR report it would have said not in the active integration model. I dont see anything such as of now in CCR.

Please lets us know if you have any other thougts on this.

Thanks.

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I found two SAP notes for this issue and they are 0001315391 and 0001550826 which talk about the issue i am having.

It was basically program corrections, i hope i will be able to apply the same and resolve the issue.

Thanks for the all the inputs.

Jagadeesh

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

There is no problem when we convert two PRs to one PO for two different products.

What I would suggest is to check the consistency of your pegging area.

Please run report /SAPAPO/DM_PEGKEY_REORG

I hope this solves your issue. Let us know about your latest situation.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Thanks for your reply but i am still having the same issue.

Let me give some more details on what they are doing when they convert PR for product X and Y when they send it for subcontracting. X is by product of Y and Y is by product of X. in BOM in each of them you will see each one appearing with -ve quantity. Now when there is Purchase Requisition for product X when they convert it to PO it explodes the BOM and Y appears in the component list with negative quantity. They will delete this negative value and put the same PO line item. This they are doing as vendor wants PO for both the items that they deliver, even though that is by product.

You have any thing to say on what they are doing can be done in a different way or is this how it is done for the by products when a given product is subcontracted.

Thanks.

Jagadeesh

Edited by: Samir Deorukhkar on Aug 9, 2011 12:42 PM