cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing Enhanced Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is Fiel->XI->File with enhaced receiver determination that is i should get the receivers dynamically at runtime.

I gave Operation mapping in Receiver determination and created all other objects.

Even if i check message mapping i am getting multiple receivers but, in SXMB_MONI i am getting the following error

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">CX_RD_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Problem while determining receivers using interface mapping: Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML document 144</SAP:P1>

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the receiver: Problem while determining receivers using interface mapping: Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML document 144 Problem while determining receivers using interface mapping: Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML document 144 Error when parsing receiver listLength of XML document 144 System expected the element &#39;Receivers&#39;</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

Can anyone suggest

Regards,

Sunitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can duplicate the receiver structure side for all the receivers. Also I doubt if your config is fine.

Regards

Pothana

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After mapping what receiver xml you are getting.

In every receiver root node only one receiver can exist.

you have to reapeat the root node for every receiver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error in Receiver Determination step only. so, unable to see the receivers.

Is there any option to check that particular message which conists of receivers in PI.

"In every receiver root node only one receiver can exist.

you have to reapeat the root node for every receiver. "

ya i changed the occurance of the message type. In message mapping i am getting multiple root nodes at target but in SXMB_MONI i got that error.

Regards,

Sunitha

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

If you are determining the Business System names from Value mapping table then check if you have not created the production systems "Business Names" in value mapping and because of that you are getting this error.

Check this:

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dint use value mapping, wrote a UDF to get receivers.

Is there any other solution for this?

Regards,

Sunitha

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly your UDF does...

Are you using business system name anywhere in UDF?

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya, for example if the input value is 1 then "ABC" bussiness system name will return,

if 2 then "BCD" system. At message mapping level everything is working, but if i test the scenario its not working.

Regards,

Sunitha

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

Just cross check if you have given the exact business system namesu2026 change the business system name in code(ex:ABC_D in dev  then in Q ABC_Q) if you have transported recently

Regds,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed names of systems but, no use..same error...

Regards,

Sunitha