cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anybody there who have an experience of Deploying an SUP application for blackberry device. which is developed using SUP 2.0. if anybody out there,please share your experience with me. Because i am also trying to deploy the app but i am facing so many problems. your experience may help me to solve this issue. thanx in Advance..........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I never worked on BlackBerry mobile application, i've only worked on Android mobile application... i don't know if i can be helpful for you, but... write your issue and we try to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean worked in SUP Android development or plain android development. My issue is i edveloed one application for Blackberyr that has to synchronize with my Unwired server installed in my corporate LAN. I want to use WIFI of my Corporate, so i made modification in my code to use Wifi but still my app is trying to access through GPRS if you please help me or give me a reference for the person who is able to solve my isue............ thnx in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinybee

I have done close to 5 applications on SUP 2.0 on blackberry and we mostly used Wifi since BB connection in India is expensive.

I had the same problem you had in the beginning and solved the issue when i replaced the plain synchronize method with the code provided in the other post.

btw remove the sim and try !!

It could also be because the system you are connecting to is behind a firewall and is blocking port 2480

Also change the address in the DB file to point to the Local Address.

Thanks

Pradeep

Edited by: Pradeep Gudipati on Jul 29, 2011 5:34 PM