Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality inspection

former_member218053
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I am facing the problem at qa32 transaction the material not allowed to ud .i created inspection plan for the same material...... how can i solve this problem......

Jinto joy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls,tell us what is lot status?

former_member218053
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Now the status is REL CALC .while i am doing qa32 the the inspection lot stock tab is not coming........

Jinto joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its seems that you have created manual lot as there is no SPRQ status.That is a reason only UD can be taken but stock posting can not be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Is this the entire system status? So whats the issue now, cant do UD or no stock posting tab? If no stock posting tab is there, it might be a manual lot. If you can not do UD though status is released, then check if you have any user status active for this.

If these dont work, please write the full status and steps you followed.

former_member218053
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

so how can i stock posting against the inspection lot i need to post 50 nos asap...what is the procedure do the action...

Jinto joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

first check whether same lot is created against the purchse order(whether inspection lot has reference of PO & GR).

if yes then check the account assignemnt & item catogory of the Purchase order ( like consumption or so) ,possibly in such case stock posting screen does not appear in inspection lot UD.

Check MMBE where is material & check MB1b-->321 mvt type .

Answers (0)